Small Main Street Fire Doused

By Beacon Staff

A Kalispell firefighter douses wooden shingles on the awning above Western Outdoor Store with water. A fire started in a window box on Main Street in Kalispell, Monday, where residents in the apartment were reportedly putting their cigarettes out in the flower box mounted outside their window. Residents were not home at the time. The Kalispell Fire Department received the call at 5 p.m. from employees at the The Athlete’s Foot.

Stay Connected with the Daily Roundup.

Sign up for our newsletter and get the best of the Beacon delivered every day to your inbox.