With a captivating and consuming presidential election, voters head to the polls Nov. 4 to decide who is best suited to steer the course of the country. But another question looms for voters on that day: Who is best suited to steer the course of your community?
• Bonds: Voters Asked to Back 911, Conservation, Parks Tax
• County Commissioner: ‘We’re Shaping the Future’
• Senate District 2: Whitefish Candidates Talk Schools and Jobs
• Senate District 3: Tight Race for Changing Part of the Valley
• House District 3: Candidates Clash on Natural Resources
• House District 8: In Kalispell, a Focus on Money
• Beacon Questionnaire: Flathead County House Races
Stay Connected with the Daily Roundup.
Sign up for our newsletter and get the best of the Beacon delivered every day to your inbox.